Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Film List 2012


This year I saw 613 films. 308 were for the first time. 312 were new releases. I went to the cinema 196 times. And for the first time in a long time I actually saw more films with other people than without. Perhaps this means I'm becoming more sociable. I have a new viewing location in my database as well, as I saw 6 films on a plane this year. One release I actually had a hand in getting to the theatres, so of course, my number 1 position is incredibly biased. Take that, and everything else of the list, with a grain of salt.

Here's a list of new releases I saw for the first time this year. Once again, there is a massive list of films I have yet to see, but they shall have to wait until next year now. 


Movies that blew me away:

Movies I really really loved:

Movies that were great:

Movies that were good:

Movies that were okay, I guess:

Movies that were more problematic than not:

Movies I just didn't go for:

Movies that just.... No. No, no, no:

Hope you enjoyed your movies this year! Excited to see what 2013 brings.... *cough* Gravity *cough*


No comments:

Post a Comment