Sunday, February 19, 2012

One for the Money


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Belinda

I'm wary of Katherine Heigl, she seems to make more trash than most actresses her age. At least this time it seems she's trying to have a bit of fun too. Based on some book series I've never heard of, so I'm hoping I won't have to sit through any more. One is okay but this doesn't seem like the kind of film to make a series out of.

They did have an opening title sequence. I like it when romantic comedies have a title sequence. It was pretty good too. And then I enjoyed watching picking the cast of supporting characters from what I had seen them in before. Jason O'Mara who plays the lead male actually gave me the most trouble. I had to look him up before I realised he's the guy distracting from all the CG dinosaurs in Terra Nova.

The other thing I liked watch was the prostitutes inventive and constantly evolving hairstyles. Does that make me super gay? Anyway it does what it sets out to do. I still don't believe Katherine Heigl would have actually made it through these events alive. No way in hell. But yeah, girl power, or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment