Friday, June 15, 2012

The Cabin in the Woods

IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Becky, Kim, James, Jordan, James, Jess, Claire, Belinda, Paul and all the other people that weren't in my row, there were a lot of you!

This is my spoiler free post. Don't watch the trailer, Don't read anything about the film, just go and see it now, while it's still on it's very brief run at theatres. Go! Do it now, I'll wait...

See, now wasn't that the best film ever? It was a hell of a struggle to get it released in Australia, if you don't know about the campaign, well, I won't go into it here, but I personally invested a lot of time to see this film in a cinema and I tell ya what, it was well worth the fight. The film delivers in every way imaginable. 

I'll write another gushing review that might get slightly more spoilery later, but for now, just know that the film is easily one of the best of the year for me and needs to be seen with friends at the cinema!

No comments:

Post a Comment